Re-admit Students

Enrollment Steps for Readmit Students

Anyone who has not attended HCC for two years or more.

  • Complete the Supplemental Placement Form and submit your high school GPA, SAT, ACT or GED assessment test scores for placement into your classes. If you completed high school outside of the country and cannot provide this information, please contact Testing Services to schedule a placement test appointment.
    Testing Services,

Admissions Office
Lafayette Hall, L111

Achieving the Dream
Aspen Award
JED Campus