Apply For Financial Aid

Apply For Financial Aid

In order to receive Financial Aid, students must:

  • Have a high school diploma or a GED;
  • Be accepted for admission to the college and enrolled in a degree or eligible certificate program;
  • Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Trust Territories;
  • Be in good academic standing and making satisfactory academic progress;
  • Male students must be in compliance with draft regulation requirements (Selective Service Registration);
  • Not be in default on any previous student loan;
  • Not owe a refund to any Title IV Higher Education Grant Program (i.e., Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Federal Work Study, State Student Incentive Grant) at any institution.

Transfer students are responsible for Pell funds used at their previous college or business school for the current academic aid year. Students cannot receive aid at two different institutions at the same time. Transfer students must make sure to notify the previous school's Financial Aid Office when transferring institutions. Early notification can decrease the possibility of grant overpayment, which students often are responsible to pay back.

Applying for Financial Aid is a multi-step process that often takes a couple of weeks or longer to complete. Most of the process is conducted online and through email.

Step 1   Preparing

Step 2   Starting

Step 3   Completing

Achieving the Dream
Aspen Award
JED Campus