Connecticut’s Program for Free Community College
Connecticut Community Colleges are launching a FREE Community College program that begins in Fall 2020.
Deadline Now Extended - on a first come, first served basis as long as funding is available.
It is open to all Connecticut residents, who meet the following criteria:
- Have graduated or will graduate from a Connecticut High School*
- Attending college for the first time**
- Complete the FAFSA and accept all financial aid awards
- Attend community college full-time
- Once enrolled, remain in good academic standing
How do I apply?
Fall classes begin August 26th
For more information visit http://www.ct.edu/pact
If you have any questions, contact us using the form below.